SEOUL, Feb. 02, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The comprehensive industry research on “Autonomous Robot Market” published by Data Bridge Market Research which includes growth analysis, regional marketing, challenges, opportunities, and drivers analyzed in the report. The transformation in the market landscape is analyzed in the superior Autonomous Robot market report which is mainly observed due to the moves of key players or brands which include developments, product launches, joint ventures, mergers, and acquisitions that in turn change the view of the global face of the industry. Proficient and radiant forecasting techniques used in the report are identical in accuracy and correctness. The report provides classification by companies, region, type, and end-use industry. While preparing the Autonomous Robot market research report, customer satisfaction has been kept on the utmost priority which makes clients rely on us confidently. Businesses can assertively use the data, statistics, research, and insights about the market covered in the superior market report to make decisions about business strategies and to achieve maximum return on investment (ROI).
Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the autonomous robot market was valued at USD 2754.05 million in 2022 and is expected to reach USD 11607.13 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 19.70% during the forecast period of 2023 to 2030. In addition to the insights on market scenarios such as market value, growth rate, segmentation, geographical coverage, and major players, the market reports curated by the Data Bridge Market Research also include in-depth expert analysis, geographically represented company-wise production and capacity, network layouts of distributors and partners, detailed and updated price trend analysis and deficit analysis of supply chain and demand.
Available Sample Report in PDF Version along with Graphs and Figures @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-autonomous-robot-market
The global autonomous robot market is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period due to their numerous benefits, such as reducing labour costs, preventing product damage, enhancing productivity, and improving automating processes. Some examples of autonomous robots comprise autonomous cleaning robots such as medical delivery robots, Roomba and other robots that move easily around a physical space without human intervention.
Autonomous robots are very intellectual machines because they can operate independently and easily perform tasks, without human intervention or control. They make use of different type of sensors to solve any difficulties without any support of humans. They are extremely deployed in numerous industries such as medical, mining and minerals, oil and gas and healthcare among others because they improve productivity and safety.
- The increasing popularity of autonomous warehouses
The rising popularity of autonomous warehouses is expected to provide lucrative opportunities for the growth of the market. The idea of warehouses outfitted with autonomous technologies is gathering momentum all over the globe. These robots control the large number of operational processes, including transportation, scanning, picking and placing and other tasks. With the growing number of autonomous warehouses, the market is expected to grow at a rapid pace in upcoming years.
- Rising demand of autonomous robot in E-Commerce sector
Autonomous robots are used in many forms in e-commerce sectors, from moving carts to mobile manipulation. Autonomous robot platforms can comprise numerous accessories due to their flexibility, making them perfect for many applications, even within specific applications such as sortation and transport.
Key Market Players:
- OMRON Corporation (Japan)
- Omron Robotics and Safety Technologies, Inc (U.S.)
- FANUC Corporation (Japan)
- Barrett Technology, LLC (U.S.)
- General Dynamics Mission Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
- Bossa Nova Robotics (U.S.)
- GeckoSystems Intl. Corp. (U.S.)
- Clearpath Robotics Inc. (U.S.)
- iRobot Corporation. (U.S.)
- Kongsberg Maritime (Norway)
We can add or profile new companies as per client need in the report. Final confirmation to be provided by research team depending upon the difficulty of survey.
Access the Full PDF Research Report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/checkout/buy/enterprise/global-autonomous-robot-market
The investment made in the study would provide you access to information such as:
- Autonomous Robot Industry [Global – Broken-down into regions]
- Regional level split [North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South America, Middle East & Africa]
- Country-wise Market Size Split [of important countries with major market share]
- Market Share and Revenue/Sales by leading players
- Market Trends – Emerging Technologies/products/start-ups, PESTEL Analysis, SWOT Analysis, Porter’s Five Forces, etc.
- Market Size
- Market Size by application/industry verticals
- Market Projections/Forecast
The surging product launches and other innovations by major market players will drive the growth of the market. For instance, Qualcomm launched the Robotics RB6 Platform in May 2022. This is, a high-end hardware development kit which can serve as the brains for autonomous robots, commercial drones and delivery robots. It also revealed a brand-new reference design named RB5, based on the RB5 platform. This platform is used in millions of systems that comprise all the sensors and hardware needed to develop autonomous robot.
- Growth and expansion of e-commerce business
The significant growth of the e-commerce sector enables distribution centre and warehouse operators to focus on increasing their effective workflow from manual to automate to satisfy consumer buying trends all over the globe. The US Department of Commerce reported in 2019, the expenditure on the internet platform as 16.0% of total retail sales. It will ultimately allow the largest E-commerce companies to use autonomous technologies in their fulfilment operations.
Critical Insights Related to the Autonomous Robot Included in the Report:
- Exclusive graphics and Illustrative SWOT analysis of some of the leading companies in this market
- Value chain analysis of prominent players in the market
- Current trends influencing the dynamics of this market across various geographies
- Recent mergers, acquisitions, collaborations, and partnerships
- Revenue growth of this industry over the forecast period
- Marketing strategy study and growth trends
- Growth-driven factor analysis
- Emerging recess segments and region-wise market
- An empirical evaluation of the curve of this market
- Ancient, Present, and Probable scope of the market from both prospect value and volume
Autonomous Robot Market Scope
Mode of Operations
- Industrial & Manufacturing
Read the Detailed Index of the full Research Study @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-autonomous-robot-market
Global Autonomous Robot Market Regional Analysis/Insights
The autonomous robot market is analyzed and market size insights and trends are provided by country, product, mode of operations and end-user as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Autonomous Robot market report are U.S., Canada and Mexico in North America, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Spain, Turkey, Rest of Europe in Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA), Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America as part of South America.
Asia-Pacific dominates the autonomous robot market in terms of revenue and market share. This is mainly due to growth and expansion of e-commerce sector in this region. Developing countries such as India and China will emerge as the major contributors from this region in this region.
North America will continue to project the highest growth rate during the forecast period of 2023-2030 due to emergence and growing usage of modern technologies, such as artificial intelligence and machine learning, computer vision in this region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in market regulation that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points like down-stream and upstream value chain analysis, technical trends and porter’s five forces analysis, case studies are some of the pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of Global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of domestic tariffs and trade routes are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Global Autonomous Robot Market: Regulations
- Market Overview
- Global Autonomous Robot Market, By Product
- Global Autonomous Robot Market, By Mode of Operations
- Global Autonomous Robot Market, By End User
- Global Autonomous Robot Market, By Region
- Global Autonomous Robot Market: Company Landscape
- SWOT Analyses
- Company Profile
- Related Reports
To check the complete Table of Content, click here @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-autonomous-robot-market
All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level and can be customized according to needs.
All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization).
Explore More Reports:
- Industrial Robots Market, By Type (Traditional Industrial Robots, Collaborative Robots), Industry (Automotive, Electrical and Electronics, Plastics, Rubber, and Chemicals, Metals and Machinery, Food and Beverages, Precision Engineering and Optics, Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics, Others), Technology (Motion Control and Drives Systems, Robotics Systems, Integrated Manufacturing Systems, Machine Vision Systems, Manufacturing Execution Systems, Programmable Logic Control System, Others) https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-industrial-robots-market
- Robotic Process Automation Market, By Process (Automated Solutions, Decision Support and Management Solution, Interaction Solution), Operation (Rule Based, Knowledge Based), Type (Tool Based, Service Based), Solution (Software, Service), Enterprise Size (Large Enterprises, Small and Medium Enterprises), Deployment (On-Premise, Cloud), Industry (BFSI, Telecom and IT, Travel, Hospitality and Transportation, Retail and Consumer Goods, Manufacturing and Logistics, Healthcare and Pharmaceuticals, Others), Country https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-robotic-process-automation-market
- Material Handling Robotics Market, By Type (Transportation Handling Robots, Positioning, Unit Load Formation Robots, Articulated Robots, Cartesian Robots, SCARA Robots, Storage, Identification and Control Robots), Function (Assembly, Packaging, Transportation, Distribution, Storage and Waste Handling), Application (Pick and Place, Palletizing/De-Palletizing, Packing and packaging, Product/Part Transfer and Machine Tending), End User (Automotive, Chemical, Electrical and Electronics, Industrial Machinery, Food and Beverage and Others), Country https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-material-handling-robotics-market
- Cloud Robotics Market, By Type (Peer Based, Proxy Based, Clone Based), Component (Software, Services), Service Model (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS), Connectivity Technology (Wi-Fi, Others), Connectivity (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G, 4G, 5G, RF, Infrared), Application (Industrial Robot, Service Robot), Deployment Model (Public, Private, Hybrid Cloud), End-User (Manufacturing, Military and Defense, Retail and E-commerce, Healthcare and Life Sciences, Others), Country https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-cloud-robotics-market
- Artificial Intelligence Robots Market, By Robot Types (Services and Industrial), Offering (Hardware and Software), Technology (Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Context Awareness and Natural Language Processing), Vertical (Military and Defense, Law Enforcement, Personal Assistance and Caregiving, Public Relations, Education and Entertainment, Research and Space Exploration, Industrial, Agriculture, Healthcare Assistance, Stock Management and Others), Country https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-artificial-intelligence-robots-market
- Warehouse Robotics Market, By Product (Fixed Robots, Cylindrical Robots, Mobile Robots, Gantry Robots, Stationery Articulated Robots), Function (Pick and Place, Assembling and Dissembling, Transportation, Packaging), Payload Capacity (Less Than 20kg, 20–100 Kg, 100–200 Kg, More Than 200 Kg), Industry (E-Commerce, Automotive, Electrical & Electronics, Metal and Machinery, Chemical, Rubber, And Plastics, Food and Beverage, Pharmaceutical and Others), Country https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-warehouse-robotics-market
- Collaborative Robot Market, By Solution (Safety light Curtain, Safety Laser Scanner, Camera Based 3D Space Monitoring System, Safe Gripping), Component (Hardware, Software), Safety Method (Speed and Separation Monitoring, Power and Force Limiting, Safety-Rated Monitored Stop, Hand Guiding), Payload Capacity ( Up to 5kg, 5Kg to 10Kg, Above 10Kg), Application (Material Handling, Quality Inspection, Pick and Place/ Drop, Packaging and Pelletizing, Machine Tending, Molding Operations, Gluing and Welding, Test and Inspection, Assembly, Polishing, Lab Analysis, Entertainment, and Others), End-User (Electrical and Electronics, Furniture and Equipment, Automotive, Aerospace and Defence, Pharmaceuticals, Plastics and Polymers, Metals and Machining, Food and Beverages, Cosmetics, Others), Country https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-collaborative-robot-market
- Mobile Robots Market, By Application (Domestic, Entertainment, Education, and Personal, Military, Field, Medical, Public Relations and Inspection, Logistics, Human Exoskeleton, Construction and Demolition), Operating Environment (Aerial, Ground, Machine), Component (Hardware, Software), Type (Professional Robots, Personal, Domestic Robots), Country https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-mobile-robots-market
- SCARA Robot Market, By Type (Hardware, Software, Service, Testing, Training, Maintenance), Axis Type (3- Axis SCARA Robot, 4- Axis SCARA Robot, 5-Axis SCARA Robot, 6-Axis SCARA Robot, Others SCARA Robot), Payload Capacity (Up to 5.00 kg, 5.01–15.00 kg, More than 15.00 kg), Applications (Transport, Packaging, Assembly, Inspection, Others), End- User (Food and Beverage, Automotive, Pharmaceutical, Rubber and Plastic, Industrial & Manufacturing, Nuclear, Others), Country https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-scara-robot-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what the future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
Email: [email protected]